Designed for a fast, effective response that saves lives.
Cold Fire™ was designed to save lives. It’s cooling properties work to remove heat and fuel sources. This allows officers to immediately touch the burnt surface, whether a car door or a piece of equipment.
Further, Cold Fire™’s non-toxic properties benefit both the environment, officers and fire victims. Because the product does not contain any harmful or corrosive chemicals, Cold Fire™ can be sprayed directly onto a fire victim and its cooling properties will allow a fast, potentially live-saving medical response.
Why people choose Cold Fire™
- Cold Fire wetting agent is UL Classified, UL File EX4660*
*Cold Fire wetting agent concentrate, when added to water in concentrations of not less than 0.15% for Class A fires and not less than 1.5% for Class B fires.
- U.S. Forest Service approved agent for wildfire applications.
- EPA-SNAP (Significantly New Alternative Policy Program) listed.
- NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Considered an acceptable substitute to toxic foams and Halon.
- Non-corrosive—product can be dumped directly into booster tank. No need to flush out lines.
- Unique thermal insulation capability. Helps to minimize heat exhaustion.
- Extinguishes fires rapidly and on contact.
- Prevents re-ignition when properly applied.
- Encapsulates and breaks down hydrocarbons; thereby reducing hydrocarbon smoke and increasing visibility.
- Enhances the penetration capability of water, extinguishing the fire faster, using less water, and thereby reducing water damage and water supply needs.
- Indefinite shelf life when stored in closed containers. Store in a booster tank, water pressurized units or closed loop system for use anytime.
- Extinguishes Class D fires.
- No specialized training required.
- No specialized safety equipment is needed.
- Non-hazardous and safe to handle and apply.
- Does not harm the environment, officers or fire victims.